After Thanksgiving we took the kids to Oakdale for a Junior/PeeWee Rodeo. It was fun to see a lot of the grandkids participating, some with smiles, some with tears.
Playing on all the bleachers was the highlight of the day for this one
I AM his mother but I have to say this is the face of an angel
Brynn was the first one called up. As she rounded the barrel the pony bucked and poked her in the eye so she stopped at the end. We were all hollering for her to run back to us and she just burst into tears. It breaks my heart to see my children get embarrassed at things and I instantly welled up. Its times like this that I wish I could just put a magic cloak around them and hide them away.
For a kid who is always fast, no matter what he's doing, he sure took his sweet time mosying down to the barrel and back.
See, you can tell he's mischief. Look at that beautiful face!
Setting the bar pretty high - he takes it serious
Is that a look of BOREDOM?!!
Still embarrassed possibly?
Daddy trying to explain all you have to do is run to the goat and grab the ribbon, then come back
Not sure why he's crying - he probably thought he was getting the goat, not the ribbon
And the winner is.... BRYSON (again) This time it was spurs and another buckle. Not bad for a $6 entry fee.
No comments:
Post a Comment