That is too cute! I really hope to have another boy next. Tanner is such a good dad to take the kids out with him. I hope you and Brynn treated yourself to some girl time!!!
girls may hunt...but I don't think that would involve Princess Brynn. That is so dang cute. If you guys get that place with all that land, that's all Bryson and Hud will be doing. They were so much fun out at our place the other day! We sure are excited to have you guys move closer! Love ya!
4 comments:
Tell Tanner girls hunt too!
That is too cute! I really hope to have another boy next. Tanner is such a good dad to take the kids out with him. I hope you and Brynn treated yourself to some girl time!!!
girls may hunt...but I don't think that would involve Princess Brynn. That is so dang cute. If you guys get that place with all that land, that's all Bryson and Hud will be doing. They were so much fun out at our place the other day! We sure are excited to have you guys move closer! Love ya!
can you say "redneck?" no just kidding. they are really cute pictures ( at least from the front, there's no crack showing in the back is there?)
Post a Comment