This is why I never wanted a January baby. The poor kid has had a blizzard on almost every one of his birthdays, its right after Christmas, its never during school, and then we end up moving just days before his 7th. No friends. No party. No fun. I managed to stop unpacking for a little while so I could do some face paint and make a cake. We did get to have both sets of grandparents over for dinner which we've never done and I think he enjoyed that a lot.
He's been begging for a DS for years and he finally got one. He also inherited an entire box of his dad's old baseball/football cards and those 2 items have kept this little boy VERY happy.
* you have to buy new pants every other month
* a week's worth of groceries disappears in 2 days
* he can pick you up off the ground
* he is almost as tall as you
* he can almost fit in your shoes
* can shower and dress himself without even wanting you in the room
* he still wants to be held but it works better if you sit on HIS lap (he thinks I'm hilarious when I do that)
* starts coming up with excuses not to go to school
* can argue a strong point in his defense
(The funniest think Bryson said lately was after he got busted for hurting Brynn. again. - "I hate being so freaking strong! I'm always getting in trouble for it!")
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bryson! Hope you had a good day!
Post a Comment