Monday, February 15, 2010

Life in HD

I'm a week late in posting this but I've been too tired and lazy to get around to it. I can't believe my little baby is already 3!


My favorite sayings of late:

Mom: "How did you get to be 3 already? You were supposed to stay my baby forever."
Hud: "Okay Mom, I will."

The dog was chewing on the front of his shirt the other night and Hud said "Oh my gosh. He's trying to drink my milk. From my nipples!"

Mom: "Don't jump on my belly, you'll squish the baby."
Hud: "UGGHHHH! How much longer is it gonna be in derr? I hate babies!"

Leaving the store one day the clerk said thanks for coming in. Hud replied "Yerrrr Welcome! Mom, was that sooo cute that I said that?"

Everytime we ask him to do something he doesn't want, like take a nap, he says "Why do I always have to do dis all duh days?" (a combo of all the time and all day long)

While I was in the bath someone came to the front door and he was talking to them through the window. I asked him if it was Grandma and he said "No, just another human!" Oh, good. That totally clears it up.

Bryson: "You're too little."
Hudson: "I not wittle. I just smaller dan you."
When I say: "You're a big boy, you can do it" I get (Hud) "Noooo! I just teeny guy. I yer baby." (note that this has only been the case since the announcement of another baby.)

After peeing in our bed one night Tanner got up to make him go potty and Hud's in the bathroom crying "Dad I can't! There's no more pee-pee in my pee-pee. Its all gone!" (cuz its all over my bed!)

Hud is really obsessed with kissing lately. We were watching music videos on YouTube when he said, "Ughhh, when are they gonna start KISSING?!"


4 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

First - Happy Birthday Hud
Second - What Your expecting???
I definately need to call you!!
Third - Tanner is done with Yesco -good for you guys!! Hope you are doing well. Actually I am going to call. Both babies are asleep! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #4 - when are you due?

Heidi said...

so cute! I love 3 year olds... they're my favorite age... well, my favorite little age; i have favorite older ages too.

Lovinthelivin said...

Kim, We miss you! So fun to see your updates...
Um...so does this mean you're expecting??? Surgery and expecting at the same time? I'm trying to get the dates all figured out...
Congrats!