From 2 weeks on I have been about 99.9% certain we were having a girl. I've told pretty much everyone who asked that I thought it was a girl, convinced the kids it was a girl, tried to find a girl name I like, and bought a pink purse for a diaper bag. I almost bought 4 coordinating outfits for a family picture-- 2 boy, 2 girl.
I can't believe I was soooo wrong!
The baby was flipping all over the place but I still can't feel any movement.
That's his butt with two femurs and another appendage:)
Looks like the same profile of my other two boys
We went to the mall in Utah and did this with all the kids. They got to watch a big plasma screen of their new baby brother. We saw him moving and swallowing and waving to us. Brynn tried to hold it together after we found out the sex but when we walked out she broke down. Which, of course, totally made me cry too. She wanted a baby sister soooooo bad. We have since been thinking of all the little girls we know who don't have any sisters.
Tanner and I don't care what the baby is as long as its a good baby. I'm feeling like it might be. This pregnancy has been cake (most of the time I don't even feel pregnant anymore) and hopefully the baby will be easy too. We are sad though that Brynn doesn't get a little sister. She would have loved it. Come August she'll love her baby brother though. She just doesn't know it yet.
2 comments:
I was wrong both times! Symptoms are deceiving.
Hopefully we can start walking together.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats on the baby! Poor Brynn, she is in the same boat as Susanna- only Susanna has 7 brothers to complain about. ha ha
Post a Comment