When we first started dating Tanner thought my family was weird
because we decorated for E.V.E.R.Y. holiday.
Now he enjoys that I do fun things for the kiddos (and him).
This year I didn't start thinking about it until 10 pm
the night before.
I got up early and whipped up some french toast
with shamrocks in it and some
delicious green Caramel Pancake syrup
that "looked like slime"
After the kids got home from school they found
a little note from a leprechaun named
Sneaky O'Lannigan who had left a scavenger
hunt for them. So off they went. . .
The hunt took them all over the neighborhood and I
was struggling to keep up with them.
They were so excited and I love that they still
believe in all things fairytale.
There were gold coins at each clue and the final
treat was a bag full of green treats.
Needless to say my completely restless night
of planning was a total hit, even if it did
mean I was scrambling the whole day to pull it off.
Hopefully next time I'll remember to start planning
more than a few hours in advance.
1 comment:
You are such a cute mommy,Kimber!
Post a Comment