Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Brynn's recital


Girlfriend had her dance recital this last weekend and she did great. Her first number was ballet and the second was a tap routine they've been working on for a while. She started in January right after we moved here and she's been loving it. I'll try to put the videos on if we can figure it out. Don't hold your breath!

Madison, Quinci, Brynn, Megan

Brynn is the second from the right

Second from the left in this one

. . .Still thinking it was fun . . .

. . . fun is fading (cue the forced fake-smile) . . .

. . . annnnnd we're done!!!

(I laugh so hard every time I think of this picture. Can you just hear her saying
"Its itchy!" in a totally flat voice?

Note the slouchy shoulders,
the complete absence of any previous happiness
and the major death stare directed right at me!
Everything's always my fault.)



4 comments:

Heidi said...

this is soooo funny, and cute too. love her tutu outfit

mom/oma said...

Hey - you got a new background - looks great!! She looks a lot more like you in the last picture!!

Christina said...

I couldn't agree more with your mom (at least I'm assuming "mom" is your mother). She totally looks like you in her last death stare picture. I am learning very quickly with Emerson that everything is my fault too and daddy is more fun. :0)

The King Family said...

Oh Kim, I can just imagine Brynn giving you this look on a VERY regular basis in about 7 years! She still looks adorable in her ballerina outfit though!