Friday, June 25, 2010

8 WEEKS LEFT!!!!

WooooHooo! Let the countdown begin! I'm due sometime between Aug. 22-24th so that puts me about 2 months away.

The 3rd trimester is back in full force. I'm back to needing a lot more sleep than the last few months. Thank goodness for summer and a family who seems to need as much sleep as me. This week I don't think anyone woke up before 9:30 or 10. Hallelujah!!!

That awesome pregnancy mask I got with Brynn is back with a vengeance. I look like I'm growing a mustache above my lip and I rolled in the dirt and forgot to wash my face. I have to cake on the makeup everyday to tone it down some.

Those spectacular night-time leg cramps are pretty freakin' rad too. Especially when they happen out of nowhere . . . and all. night. loooong.



Sometimes I feel like Ginormica (a.k.a. Susan) and other times I feel pretty small considering. I really don't have any aches and pains except for the occasional pinched nerve. We took the kids for a bike ride the other day and I still felt pretty good. Overall this pregnancy has been a total breeze. I would say its gone by fast but I found out on Christmas day and that seems like a long time ago. July is already packed with activities and then we have to get ready for school the first week in August. After that we wait for baby.



I don't want to jinx myself but I think we will be blessed with a good baby this time. He is usually active for about an hour in the morning and an hour at night. The rest of the day I hardly feel him at all. And it is most definitely NOT because I'm busy. You have to actually do stuff to be busy. I feel him stretching more the last two weeks but I think that's because we grew 3 cm from our last appt. I've seen a bunch of babies around lately and I'm finally getting that wanna-sit-and-hold-a-baby-all-day feeling (which is the exact opposite of how I've felt about babies for the last 3 1/2 years). I was a little worried that I wasn't getting that feeling but its here now. I think we're all ready for this little baby to love.

3 comments:

The King Family said...

Love your "love my hubby" shirt! Especially for the 4th baby. Looking good Kimber.

Amy said...

The count down is almost on. Did Tanner make you that shirt?:) Don't you love those pregnancy reminders that come all day, then in the middle of the night? I get that mask bad too. Luckily it does fade after but don't plan on it goin away until the winter. Looking forward to seeing you and your cute belly next week. yay!

Christina said...

Cute tummy and shirt. From the neck down you look fab. I'm sure your face is still as beautiful as ever. I hope the baby doesn't come too soon that I won't get to see you when we come out to visit my parents (near end of July). Take care.