Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sad

. . . yes that is a bowl balancing perfectly on top of my ginormous belly. I don't think I've ever been able to do that before, nor was it a goal of mine. At least it was full of strawberries and not ice cream. I just reached 20 lbs and with 5 weeks left I'm determined not to let it get much higher, swelling and all.


Do I look huge and tired? Yes, because I feel like I didn't sleep the whole time we were gone. I couldn't wait to get back home to my own bed, especially cuz my feet were swelling by the minute. I feel like the baby grew a TON while we were gone. Poor little guy has been so squirmy lately because he's running out of room. Hopefully he'll come a little early.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Seriously darling…it's not that big! I've seen worse. Plus, it always seems bigger to you. Can't wait to see you in person. Hopefully your baby boy doesn't decide to come next week!

What I Did Today said...

That swollen feeling is just...ugh. Honestly, though, I think you look great! Compared to me! Hopefully the newest little Z shows up early!

http://spontaneousday.blogspot.com