We all love babies here. Especially our sweet baby. He has been such a blessing. Right now Stetson is our whole universe, and my older 3 are his biggest fans. First thing in the morning they all rush into my room and smother him with kisses. They argue over who gets to hold him, or who's had him the longest. I'm not sure who loves him the most.


Every night Brynn wants the baby to sleep with her. She usually waits until she's in bed to ask if she can hold him because she's pretty busy playing all day. But she loves it when I pick her up from school cuz all her little girlfriends run over to catch a peek at her baby brother. I can remember always wanting a baby sibling to show off.

Bryson is the baby whisperer. He loves to hold him, especially at the store (I think he likes the reaction a baby brings from people.) Whenever he quiets the baby he'll say "Okay
seriously!!! I am totally magic. Works every time." And he's usually right.


I try to let Hudson be as involved as possible but sometimes, just sometimes, he's too much and I have to tell him to back away from the baby, to which he responds "Ohhhh but I wuv him soooo much! I just can't get enough of him!" He thinks the baby has the most perfect head in the world and his favorite part are his little teeny ears. Whenever someone comes to hold the baby Hudson turns into the baby Nazi. Did you put hanisizer (hand sanitizer) on? Hold his head like this. Don't touch his face, etc. Finally when he's had enough of other people touching his baby he goes, "Alright why don't you just give him back to me now. He loves me the most." Stetson has yet to start squaking when Hud climbs all over him.
2 comments:
That's not fair that he is sleeping through the night already! But lucky you, he is precious. Keep the pictures coming!
we liked to put "satinizer" on our hands... i guess it's hard for the younger ones to say, huh?
Post a Comment