Thursday, January 6, 2011

Funny Faces


My little baby love is 4 months old already.
He weighs 18 lbs and gaining by the minute.
He can now roll over both ways and can do pretty good crunchies,
which means he's no longer safe in the corner of the couch.
His latest tricks are his funny faces.
Here's his pucker. Pretty darn kissable if you ask me.

His glued-lips smile. Usually accompanied by both feet pointed and legs outstretched

Blowing bubbles face. He has more saliva than he knows how to handle and
he's always blowing spit bubbles.

I wish I could record all the noises that accompany these faces too. They are also pretty cute.

This is probably the most frequent face we see. Hand-stuffed-in-mouth face.

Poor baby can never get his mouth to smile as big as he wants, but he sure tries hard.
This is actually more like his normal face. We see this happy grin most often.

When he sleeps he sleeps hard.

Still the best baby ever.

1 comment:

The King Family said...

I love his perma-grin! What a cutie!