Friday, April 29, 2011

Sweet Sketty update



Its been almost a month since I've updated this blog. Obviously we've been busy. In January Tanner was still working from home (self-employed) and none of our kids had anything to do other than school. We both had pretty easy callings too. Then February hit. Tanner went back to work for Fastenal, where he worked the first half of our marriage. Self-employment was great and I will be forever grateful for the year that we got to have him all to ourselves. But. . . you just can't beat a salary, company car, gas card, and HEALTH INSURANCE!!! It has been wonderful.
Along with a full-time job Tanner also got "promoted" to Scout Master, traveled back east every other week from mid-Feb to the end of March, and is now coaching both kids' ball teams.
I am now Den Leader for Bryson's cub scout troop (which I really enjoy actually), have a baby who no longer naps, have a baby who no longer sleeps through the night (thanks to teething), have a husband who is no longer around for anything, (finally) have a million projects I want to start/complete, and kids who have after school activities most nights of the week.
We are busy.
And that's with only 2 kids having activities.

So here's what my angel baby did for month 7.
-He weighed in at 21 lbs even
-29 1/2 in. long
-has 2 bottom teeth and a snaggletooth on top
-can finally sit up
-still can't crawl but will pull himself up onto his knees
-only sleeps when he's being held


Favorite place to get stuck: Under the kitchen chairs


Favorite thing to destroy/mess to make: Paper-i.e. newspaper, magazines, library books, receipts I need for returns, etc.



I love these photos. This is one of the first times he pulled himself up and you can tell how proud he is of himself.



Love this little mug

Don't you wish you got to stare at these Baby Blues all day? When he wears blue his eyes are Gorgeous!
Favorite thing to pick at/play with: Noses (other people's, not his), jewelry, holes in my jeans



I had to put this one in because poor Jojo is not that much bigger than Sketty


Showing off his cheezy smile


Whenever I try to get a picture of him sitting he always races towards me in his "wounded soldier" crawl. The one on the right is him squeezing the life outta that little book. He gets pretty aggressive when he wants something.

All in all, our angel is still an angel. Even though he never sleeps he still manages to always be happy. I love snuggling with him in bed all night, even though it means I don't get much sleep. I'm his favorite still--the stranger danger thing is starting to set in. He loves his siblings to death and they all take great care of him. I thought the infatuation would wear off after a few months but now that he has such a little personality we all love him even more every day. If that's at all possible.



1 comment:

mom/oma said...

He is just as sweet as he looks!!