I got to take pictures of this sweet little baby just before he was 3 weeks old.
He was still smaller than any of my babies were at birth.
I couldn't get over how tiny he was.
Like most babies, he loves his hands up close to his face
Tami was trying to put him to sleep and it was just a beautiful shot. Very Mother-esque I think
My first head swap. Can you tell?
What do you think? This is my first newborn shoot, other than my own, which didn't turn out all that great.
More to come on Faith.










4 comments:
Kim, seriously. I'm so impressed with your photography. You'll need to teach me. I'm a little jealous and so wish to gain this skill/talent. The pictures are so beautiful. Keep it up.
so sweet, you are very talented kim!
Great Job! I need to figure out when to come for a weekend!
You are getting really good Kim. Keep it up!
Post a Comment