Friday, October 7, 2011

Brittany

I've been wanting to try some more pregnancy shots for a while now. Brittany is having her little baby in two weeks so we had to squeeze in some photo shoots before the big day. I totally love that she's willing to do whatever I ask her to (like change in the parking lot with a bunch of scuzzy Russians around). And I love that she looks gorgeous in every picture I take of her.







 I think this is my favorite




 



 

 
 

 These were some shots that we saw on Pinterest (my new obsession) and I'm really really happy with the way they turned out.

4 comments:

Ali said...

I LOVE these! You did such great work, Kim!! That's it - where do I sign up? I want you to take some of my family!!!

mom/oma said...

These are beautiful!! It helps that you have such a cute and photogenic subject - Brittany will love to look back on these in years to come - just to remember how amazing it is to be able to be pregnant and be co-creators with God. This is a great gift that you gave her!

Taking them at the beach was PERFECT!

Britty said...

They look great, Kim! Thanks for taking me out to do these. It is true, I will always treasure these photos to remember what a special time it really is (even if it just feels uncomfortable right now!)

MeinzerJEMs said...

I love these too! My favs are the last two. They kind of remind me of those vintage silhouettes that families used to do. Love!

p.s. maybe when im prego some day you can take some like that of me :)