Thursday, December 29, 2011

MY family photos




I posted these on FB but not on here yet. These are our family pictures we took back in Utah. My sister Heidi and I took pictures of each others families while we there over Thanksgiving and this is what we got. I like em a lot. It sure helps to have some photoshop skills to slim yourself down if you happen to take pictures on a "puffy" day:)

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Those turned out really cute. You and Heidi did a great job with each other. Love the color choices too!

Christina said...

Beautiful Kim. We just received your cute family Christmas card with one of these pictures on it. REally adorable. I love the coloring. I got a new camera for Christmas (Cannon) and I'm ready to be a better photographer. You'll need to give me tips when I come visit in March. :-)