Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Kemery

Here's a sneak peak at Kemery's photo shoot. I picked some of my favorites to edit first so Lea could have some for a birth announcement. Half of these were when Kemery was just 3 or 4 days old (a teeny 6 lb baby!!!) and the other half she was a couple weeks old (still teeny tiny!).

 I have been wanting to try this shot for a while and I love it with Jesse's tattoos!  He wants to know what the appeal of his tattoos is to photographers. Apparently I'm not the only one who has wanted to showcase them.




 My attempt at the "nest" idea. She was not wanting to stay squished up...

 She's very strong for such a tiny little thing. And she loves her mama.

 This little peach is a sucking machine! Ask her mom about it sometime:) Poor Lea!

The only sleeping shot I have out of like 200+ photos. Silly little girl....


1 comment:

Ali said...

The picture of Jesse and Lea is AMAZING! It should be in a magazine or something. Great job, Kim!