Obviously these pictures weren't taken on the first day of school. I'm just not that
on top of things these days. Or like, ever.
But I did manage to take them within a week of the first day so that's not too bad.
The kids are loving being back at school and so is their mother. I love my kids but they just get bored when they stay home with me all day. I don't recommend having a baby right smack in the middle of summer. It jacks up the summer. Before baby Big Mama is too tired and big to do anything fun and its too close to the due date to go anywhere. After baby Big Mama is recovering and then when recovery is over its too stinkin' hot to take a newborn outside anywhere. So that leaves you with a house full of energy ready to explode.
For the first time ever I was really looking forward to school starting.
All the kids love their teachers so far and the two older kids got their best friends in the same class. Hudson doesn't have any friends in his class yet but he really likes his teacher. He feels like Kindergarten is just for him and I love that his teacher makes him feel so special.
I've already gotten Sketty and Jaymo on a decent schedule. We drop off Huddy and then come home to play and have lunch and then we all go down for a nap. Its pretty fantastic!!! The big kids wait for Hudson to get out of school and then they all walk home together. That means I get about 3 1/2 hrs with just the two little ones and they sleep most of that time. I'm loving my schedule right now:-)
This crazy kid has a serious shoe fetish. He'll get anyone's shoes and wear them wherever he can.
Also, he really needs to grow into that massive head. Its huge:-)
Brynn's all about pictures and usually does a good job. Occasionally she'll pop a funny face or weird smile but for the most part she's my best model right now.
And then we have Gomer. He was being a total Tard about taking pictures, like always. I happened to click the shutter right when he was doing this face and he just about peed his pants when I showed it to him.
I had said "Just hold the sign in front of you Please!" So he shoves it in my face...
So fun having a 9-yr old boy who thinks he's like 20.
Apparently he was watching his brother take pictures.
Can you hear it? "Uggghhhh, why do I have to take pictures?!?!"
Look at me Hud. "NO! I'm not taking pictures. I HATE taking pictures!"
Finally!!!
Did I mention I like having them in school all day???













5 comments:
priceless! They will all love looking back at these when they are older! And they so represent each of their personalities! Great idea with the signs - is that Pinterest?? Are you planning on doing one each year and then putting them in a book? Kind of like our hall wall!!!! LOVE THIS IDEA!!
So cute! I like the one of Bryson touching his dimple, and I love that you called him a tard. That's a funny name. :) AMEN to having kids back in school. Last summer was great, too, but not this one! Luckily we have next summer to get back in action. :)
Cute pics! Is that an actual backdrop, or is that photoshopped in? Love the Tard pics B!
Yeah, I totally forgot to take the boys pic, before school on the first day, so I made them pose after school when they were all hot and sweaty. Nicole's was on the second day, because she left so freakin early the first day, my brain wasn't awake yet!
Darling kids Kim...they are all growing up fast...love the pictures!
Post a Comment