My little Angel Babe is actually almost 4 months already. I finally get around to these pictures a couple weeks late, again, but I least I remembered. Jameson is so fun. He's so happy all the time and he's really starting to engage. He recognizes people and when he does he gives a big smile and gasp and wiggles his chubby little self. He's cooing and almost laughing. He had a double ear infection and I didn't even know it. I just thought he wasn't sleeping cuz he was stuffy from his cold. He's so sweet even when he's miserable.
He still eats like crazy all the time. I nurse him every 2-3 hours but around dinner time I have to give him a 4 ounce bottle of formula. He is always soooo sad when he finishes it, so I usually let him nurse for a few minutes and then he's sad when that's gone too:) I think he was born without a shut-off valve. When I took him in for his ear infection he'd gained almost 2 pounds in 3 weeks!!! At 3 months he weighed 14.4 lbs. He's a heiffer!
He loves to relax on anyone's lap and will usually be quite content there for up to an hour. He totally loves the kids even though they toss him all over the place. It doesn't bother him a bit. He loves to lay on the ground and watch football on TV. He's finally getting better about car rides and is learning to just give up and go to sleep instead of scream the whole time.
One of these days I'll get some pictures of the other kids at this age because I see a little of each of them in him. He's mostly a mini Sketty, but there are certain looks that are full of the other kids too. He's such a dream baby and we are so blessed to have him.
this is his silly face when he's really squirmy and giddy
JJ smiles all the time and is super happy
he's beginning to kick like crazy anytime he's on his back
Brynn took these last few and I love them. This is Jaymo all day
Drooling. All the time.









1 comment:
seriously Kim...he's so cute! Great pictures by the way. Love your photo skills.
Post a Comment