Oh this baby is so delicious!!!
I love taking pictures of him and if I could I would record every moment with him.
I love watching my babies as they discover things and its almost as if you can see their minds
growing and understanding. I love seeing how they change and develop each month, even if
it is a little saddening. But, then again, the next phase always brings so many fun new things.
His tongue is still ever-present...
His big baby blues are still a little greyish...
Those cheeks are still utterly delectable...
he is still our happy baby...
and a bit of a silly kid...
quite mischievous too...
and strong...
still needs helping sitting up, although he can stand against the furniture (and frequently falls down)...
and has the best facial expressions of any baby around.
He looks so much like Tanner at times its crazy!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment