Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mud Buddies

Apparently this is going to be a problem for me all summer long. Whenever I water the garden it pools into a huge puddle. While I was in the house cleaning up the kids were all outside eating lunch (Hudson was strapped into his highchair). Bryson got him out and all three decided to go schlopping through the mud together. Yeah! How fun! I tried to keep a straight face and get mad at them but they didn't buy it.  So now whenever we go outside Hud will be naked and the other kids will be in their skivvies because I am tired of doing laundry all the time.
 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute kids, but I would go absolutely nuts with laundry too. I'm REALLY bad at getting stains out!

mom/oma said...

You could send Hudson outside in the morning, naked, and let him play in the mud all day and then clean him up at night! He would be a happy boy!!

Heidi said...

fun for you! if you left the mud on him,then his alabaster skin wouldn't get sunburned, and we wouldn't have to wear sunglasses!