Well, its that time again. YESCO just announced another incentive trip, this time to the islands of Fiji. The trip is planned for next Sept. and it will be approx. 10 days again. Last Sept. we spent over 10 days on a cruise around the Baltic Sea, stopping off in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Poland, and Norway. It was an amazing trip, though not a place I would have ever thought of visiting on my own. Fiji, however, has been on my top 10 now since I graduated high school.
So we are currently accepting bids on who wants to watch our kids this time (if we go!) When we left for Europe I currently had 3 children under the age of 4, one of them being a nursing 6 month old. I am thrilled to announce that if we go next Sept. I will have two children in school and no babies (Sorry Tanner!). I promise it won't be as much hell-on-earth as it was with Hudson (who I'm told woke up a million times a night--every night!) Don't all jump at once 'cause having two in school means whoever watches them will have to be stationed here at our home. What an amazing opportunity. . . again! YESCO doesn't hold anything back when they do these trips either. I am glad we'll be in one place the whole time. The constant changing of time zones and bad food and way too much sea motion did not do me good. The only problem is that Tanner has to sell double what he did in 2007 which means over $3 mil. YIKES! But I have faith that my husband can do it and with the creative dollar postings it shouldn't be as bad as it sounds. Wish us luck!

The main hotel. Oh, BTW. . . its a W!
A view of the pool, where I'll be spending a lot of time when we aren't scuba diving and snorkeling
Oh, how I would love to go here!


3 comments:
love the blog. your trip looks amazing. you look just as beautiful as ever. our 10 year is just around the corner - crazy :)
I'll cross my fingers for you all to go so that I can live vicariously through your trip. That sounds like a great incentive.
That trip looks so much fun.... I would so watch your kids for you! They are so cute..... I can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment