Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Happenings

I saw a preview for a movie called the Happening and realized there have been some strange happenings around here lately.
 
1.  Our TV and DVD remotes keep disappearing for days on end and then reappearing spontaneously. I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit is but I can't figure out how he keeps finding them when I can't.

2. We thought our earthquakes were over and then we had four on Sunday--all of which were above a 3.0

3. The food in the pantry disappears at an alarming rate--I know who the culprit is for this too.  We have nicknamed him the human garbage disposal. He's taking after his Uncle Marc, clearing everyone else's plate when they can't finish their meals. I can't imagine how much food he'll consume in ten years as a teenager. YIKES!

4. I spent 25 minutes cleaning my windows so they could sparkle and when I put the cleaning stuff away I turned around to see sticky handprints and smears all over them--inside and out and yet not one of my children seems to know who did it. Hmmmm!

5. Hudson can reset the 5-finger key pad to the safe in a matter of seconds (and does this on a daily basis) yet Tanner has to read the manual for 20 minutes to set it back....every time!

6. This happens a lot. HOW? 



1 comment:

mom/oma said...

This is what happens when you have smart little kids - it's hard to keep a step ahead of them!