While down in Southern California with the other Zufelts I spent one night with Becky and Andre at their apartment. The kids thought living in an apartment complex is sweet becuase you have a playground and three pools with hot tubs. We were also able to spend a few days at the beach. I LOVE the beach. Most of the time I was there was spent delivering beach toys to anyone within a 100-ft radius. Hudson just wandered around pilfering the beach, so I had to take everything back. He would walk up to some random kid building a sand castle, squat down about 4 inches from their face, and stare at them. Then he'd grab their shovel and run off as fast as he could. Apparently sandy grit in his mouth doesn't bother him one bit as he would constantly stick yucky stuff in his mouth all day. In fact I found him rummaging through someone else's cooler one time. He was super cute to watch though and I have a very cute video of him in the waves that I'll try to put on a post. Bryson was very surprising in the water. He's not a kid who really enjoys things that he's not in control of but he was in the water the entire day, as deep as he could go. He'd get knocked down every once in while and flounder in the water but he'd pop up with a smile. Brynn was pretty content to lay on a towel or a boogy board and watch people and have others wait on her. Go figure! All in all, it was a wonderful trip. We love SoCal so much and its a little tempting to think about maybe living there after Reno. That's if we win the lottery right?

2 comments:
looks like a super fun trip. But I'm guessing Hud didn't like the water slide much!!
I talked to your mom the other day when she called to get addresses for Becky's shower. She said that everyone is coming for it so it will be great to see you. I hope you bring Hudson so I can squeeze his cute little cheeks!
What a great trip you had. We love visiting that area:)
Post a Comment