Bryson: Oh, Mom! There's a baby bird outside and I don't think he's old enough to be out of his nest! Where the heck is his mother?! (Sure enough there was an itty bitty quail who's mama was trying desperately to get him safely through the backyard. And he probably shouldn't have been out of his nest.)
Bryson had gas the other day--big surprise!-- and when he tooted Hudson started yelling "Caca's! Caca's" and proceeded to spank Bryson on the bum while pushing him into the bathroom.
In the car the other day Brynn was rambling about something and all of sudden she said "Oh, that would be so precious if you did that for me."
Playing make-believe I heard Brynn tell Bryson "No, we are not done exercising! We have way too much energy still. We need to go run two more laps or we will never be able to settle down for bed." (Wonder where she heard that?)
Driving through a parking lot Bryson yelled out "Come you idiot! Don't you know how to back up your car!" (OOPS, don't know where he heard that one either. Yes, I have road rage issues sometimes)
Brynn to Mommy- "I really really want a baby girl next time. Our boys are just such stinkers!" She has since been telling everyone that we are having a baby girl. No, I'm not pregnant.
Brynn to Mommy - "Can I have some oitmeal?" (or oatmeal)
Brynn while picking out flowers at HD - "Oh my gosh, those ones are way too cute!"
Hudson imitating the sound of an Elk call that Tanner has on his cell phone.
"Digg-ul, digg-ul, digg-ul" --Hudson tickling his own feet!
Brynn while cleaning the bathroom with me: "Oh sick Mom! You should really clean this place up more." Thanks honey, what do you think I do all day?
Uncle Scott to Brynn: Do you want me to help you with something? Brynn: "No, my parents will deal with me" (said like a 13 yr old)
Conversation with Tanner and Brynn: Do you want me to do Big X Little X twice? No, three times. No, twice. Fine, get out!
I put Hudson in the car with his feet covered in sand from the beach. When I got home there was not a speck of sand on him, except in the shape of a mustache around his mouth. Sick!
Saw Hudson "shooting" people with: a corn cob, a snorkle, a sword, the vacuum attachment, a shovel, pens, and any other thing that could possible pass for a weapon.
2 comments:
Too cute! I can totally picture all of the kids and their personalities saying and doing those things! I can't wait to compare notes!
I am so glad you are writing these things down!! Then when Brynn has her little girls you can show her what she was like!! She is definitley one of a kind!!
Post a Comment