Monday, August 18, 2008

"I'm a mess, I'm a mess
I'm a big old messy mess
From the North to the South
And the East to the West
What I am is a really really
Really big mess."
-Laurie Berkner


. . . so that pretty much sums up Hudson. All day long I go from one mess to the next, without any break.  You might ask how he gets into everything and why I don't put stuff up higher. Well, let me tell you . . . Spider baby can CLIMB!!! He climbs onto the kitchen table, the kitchen counters, the bathroom counters, the piano, the beds, etc.  He knows how to pull chairs over to things he can't climb on, he brings the stool with him everywhere. . . . he has go-go-gadget arms.  The other day I was sweeping a bowl of crackers he had dumped out and crushed to pieces when he spilled someone's cup of water. So I finished sweeping . . . no I didn't, I just had to put that on hold --- and I was cleaning up the spilled water when he reached up and grabbed a bowl of freshly poured cereal and spilled that all over the kitchen. That's when I want a straight jacket!
Takes time out of the pool to inspect bugs --very closely!
Rockin' the goggles

Taking a break on Justin's shoulders during the Luau

2 comments:

Michele said...

Naked baby pictures are the best!

Michele said...

By the way, do you have any pictures of Hud smiling? :)