Friday, August 1, 2008

Ladies. . .can you handle it?

So there's like, what. . .16 hours left till Breaking Dawn is released. Some of you have probably already received it from the pre-orders but being the slacker that I am I never got around to it. I was hoping to have all my junk done this week so I can devote the next few days to reading, but alas that didn't happen either. I have a little while longer before I'm finished with Memoirs of a Geisha too. But I'm still so excited!!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

So I just picked up a copy at Costco this morning. I'm so excited to read it too!

It was so nice to visit with you and your family last weekend!

Have fun reading "Breaking Dawn"!

Mitzi McCoy said...

What did you think? Can you believe it is finally here after all those months and you started it all for me? Thanks pusher man!

Mitzi McCoy said...

What did you think? Can you believe it is finally here after all those months and you started it all for me? Thanks pusher man!

Anonymous said...

It's really, really, really GOOD! I would read it again right now, but I'm going to wait til the kids start school next week so I'm not completely neglectful. You have to tell me what you think when you're all done. I can't wait for you to read it. It's definitely my favorite (or very closely tied with the first one!)

Mitzi McCoy said...

So did you like it?