Sunday, December 21, 2008

about a boy...

This was my conversation with my four year old daughter today:

Mom it looks like we need to clean the toilets again. 
Didn't we just clean the bathrooms?
Yeah but the boys are so messy when they pee, it gets all over the place!
Those boys.
Well if their pee-er wasn't so wiggly they wouldn't make such a mess. Good thing I don't have one of those.

This is similar to a few years ago when my niece's were watching me change Bryson's diaper and they thought something was wrong with him because his vagina looked funny. Can you tell they don't have brothers?!

2 comments:

Shady Bradys said...

Hahahaha! That's hilarious! Reminds me of the story my mom loves to tell about when I was little. I was about 3 and we had my little friend, Brian, over. He was the same age as me and one time while mom was changing his diaper (why wasn't he potty trained?) I, observing the whole operation, learned over and said, "Mom! Brian has a tail!"

R&D said...

Don't you love girls. Your family is so cute. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas, we miss you tons.