It looks pretty all white. Yeah, that's cold and not fun. It was -39degrees in Sandpoint yesterday and -64up at the mountain. Anything close to 0 or below is too cold for me. Atleast it doesn't seem to bother Hud.;)
we are in the middle of a blizzard right now. I decided to wait until it was over to shovel. It will probably take me that long also. are you sore today?
Kim, Did you and Amy know I'm having a baby? My mom thinks I need to learn parenting skills from the Meinzer girls sooooooo I'll be reading your blog religously.
4 comments:
It looks pretty all white. Yeah, that's cold and not fun. It was
-39degrees in Sandpoint yesterday and -64up at the mountain. Anything close to 0 or below is too cold for me. Atleast it doesn't seem to bother Hud.;)
Hmm, and I thought 53 degrees was cold here in Orange County!
we are in the middle of a blizzard right now. I decided to wait until it was over to shovel. It will probably take me that long also. are you sore today?
Kim,
Did you and Amy know I'm having a baby? My mom thinks I need to learn parenting skills from the Meinzer girls sooooooo I'll be reading your blog religously.
Love Alli
Post a Comment