Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's that time again!!!

This week I plan on doing a lot of this. . .
. . . which usually means I get to do even more of this. . .
Actually our first day was AWESOME!!!  Huddy went the whole day without a single accident.  One time I even found him stripping down and heading down the potty all by himself.  Maybe I'll get lucky and he will be an easy potty-trainer :-)  Come on, let him be easy for something!!!

3 comments:

Penny said...

What's your secret? Zachary and Hudson are the same age ( i think almost exactly) and he is showing a lot of interest, but never does anything when he sits on the potty. I would love to get my last child potty trained!! Let me know if you have any advice. pennyatchley@gmail.com

Bethany said...

Wow! Looks like you're going to be getting a break from diaper duty for a while. Lucky you!

Bill and I were both sorry to miss Jeff's reception. I bet they'll never forget their wedding day for more reasons than most! Getting married on a rainy day supposedly means good luck for a long and wonderful marriage. I guess that's all that really matters anyways:)

The King Family said...

Good luck with that-- and nice nudey pictures in the background! ;) Hope no one does of close up of the laundry pile!