
Someone tell these two the fountain's not for drinking. . .


waiting for Jeff and Emily to come out of the temple

Guess what I got to do a lot of

. . .can you see how funny he thinks he is?!?!





Let's go THAT way now!


Poor sweet Emily had the flu on their wedding day and squeaked by with a few trips to the bathroom during the ceremony. She's feeling better now and hopefully they got enough pictures of their AWESOME day. If not I say dress up again and have a do-over. . . at least for pictures.
2 comments:
that's a lot of people!
Hey Tanner- I found your blog from facebook. It's fun to see your cute family. I was trying to say Hi to Amy and Becky too but looks like their blogs are all private. Fun family picture.
Sierra
Post a Comment