Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOVE this


This is what inspired me to sit at my piano all night tonight and try and conjure up my old piano lessons. I felt like I was 8 again, writing what the notes were at the bottom of each line. Time to practice a little more. Maybe Bryson and I can take lessons from the same teacher.

About the music though. I didn't love the score for Bella's Lullaby in the movie. This one seems to fit much better. And when you read about when Bella first hears Edward play for her its just about perfect. I'm a little bit obsessed with this song right now.

2 comments:

Mitzi McCoy said...

I have loved that song for Bella's Lullaby forever. Keep practicing! Also, we need a catch up call or email stat! Miss you guys!

The King Family said...

OK, I had no idea there was actually a song- I guess I totally missed it in the movie, but I went onto you tube and looked it up after reading this, and yeah, I completely hooked too. I wish I could still play- but at least I can appreciate gorgeous music when I hear it. Thanks for reminding me!