Gone are the days I can lay in bed till 10 with my children
piled all around me watching a movie.
Gone are the days we don't get dressed until just
before Tanner gets home from work.
Gone are the days I can take the kids to do whatever, whenever.
Gone are the fights that start the moment
we wake up and last until bedtime.
Gone are the days I have all my children all
around me all. day. long.
Yesterday my eldest started First Grade. On Tuesday Brynn will start Kindergarten and I will be down to 1 child for half the day. What will I do with myself?!?!
Though I do look forward to my children in school, this is such a strange feeling. For the past 5 years it seems I have been busy with my busy ones all day and occasionally feel the need to disappear. It will feel so weird not having them here with me all day.
Hunter and Jack from Kindergarten, neither of whom are in his class.
Huddy stood in line with him the whole time while waiting for the teacher. He thinks he's going to school too, with his "hoathey pack-pack" (horsey back-pack)
No comments:
Post a Comment