Monday, October 5, 2009

Funny Man

The Sacramento YESCO office is remodeling and expanding. Tanner's boss Bill thinks he is SOOOOOO funny. This is the second time he has had his peeps transform Tanner's office. The first time he had everything in the office transferred to the closet, therefore making it a "cloffice". This time he paid 2 people overtime to come in all weekend and paint and wallpaper the office to make it look like a nursery, complete with diapers, wipes, a baby mobile, and a big Elmo.
Anyone need some stuff for your baby?
My Fave: the "desk"

Oh the things I could do if I had Bill's time/energy and endless funds.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! Yeah, wouldn't it be nice to have money to spend just on pranks. Gotta love it! What size are the diapers?

Kim said...

That's the best...love it!!

Shane & Amy said...

hey I'm with Amy...if they're a size 4 - pass them our way! :)

Heidi said...

too bad he can't pay tanner to paint the office! or just give him the money and leave the office alone!