Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Going away party

Our awesome friends Kathy, Stephanie and Annie threw us a going away party. Only, we're not going away yet. We were supposed to move the first weekend in Dec. until I found out I would have to have surgery (not supposed to lift over 20 lbs. for 3 weeks). Then we were going to move on the 12th until the owner of the house we were gonna rent turned out to be an @$$. So now we are staying through Christmas because A. we didn't want to move the kids right in the middle of the holiday season, and B. we have to house to move in.to. So that's Tanner's priority the next 3 weeks. Find. us. a. place. to. live!!!





Sorry to anyone who didn't get the memo about the party. For some reason a lot of people didn't get the evite that was sent to them. I still want to make sure I get everyone's info before we move. You can call or email me or leave a message below. Thanks.

No comments: