Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random Stuff

My kids love to check under the tree to see if there's any new presents. Then, being my offspring, they are compelled to organize the presents into piles:-)

It was quiet . . . too quiet, so I snuck down the hall expecting to find him in my makeup. . .

instead I found him stinking up my bathroom and catchin' up with SI.

This is what happens at 5 o'clock when little boys think they're too big for naps. Originally he fell asleep with a chip hanging out of his mouth, leaning up against Bryson.



In addition to just having surgery, not knowing where we're going to live or when we're going to move, not having a good income, and a completely chaotic life for the last 9 months my car got broken into last week in my driveway and my purse was stolen. Fortunately I was able to recover some of my stuff and I have police officer and a few other people who were robbed who want to help catch these idiots.
My purse was under the seat but I had some scrapbooking bags on the seat that must have been mistaken for purses. There was glass everywhere and it was about 9 degrees when I had to take my kids to school and drive to the repair shop.



No comments: