These are so awesome. What kind of camera are you using? Your kids are so cute and you've got a talent. :) Thanks for sharing!
I love those pic's. No doubt you are gonna get some awesome shots with your new camera. Keep posting them. I got Tavin an umbrella just like that and he loves it, so does Tristin.
I'm jealous...what kind of camera did you get?I love what you did to the dresser. I have a nightstand in the girls room that needs to be painted white. I'm always afraid that i might ruin it.
Great pics! Makes me nostalgic for home! Used to walk that street twice a day everyday for 6 years!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are so awesome. What kind of camera are you using? Your kids are so cute and you've got a talent. :) Thanks for sharing!
I love those pic's. No doubt you are gonna get some awesome shots with your new camera. Keep posting them. I got Tavin an umbrella just like that and he loves it, so does Tristin.
I'm jealous...what kind of camera did you get?
I love what you did to the dresser. I have a nightstand in the girls room that needs to be painted white. I'm always afraid that i might ruin it.
Great pics! Makes me nostalgic for home! Used to walk that street twice a day everyday for 6 years!
Post a Comment