We went down to Santa Cruz for our annual Memorial Day camping trip with Tanner's family. We had great weather, although it did rain one night. I was fun to get out and enjoy a relaxing break, and gear up for a great summer.
I taught Sueanne how to french braid.
All my kids are so excited everytime Stetson wakes up. They always rush to him and smother him with hugs and kisses. This is Sketty waking up in the tent trailer and Bryson giving him some love.
When we went to pick strawberries Stetson was more than relaxed in the stroller. Oh he's so cute, I can't ever get enough of him.
We played a game of whiffle baseball on the big lawn in front of the campground. Some of the family members get really intense while playing games. Wonder where they get that!
Jill's more of a lover than a fighter-sports really aren't her thing. But she's a good sport and gets out there anyway.
I love these shots of Cade. He's such a funny/cute kid.
Payge looks a little prissy up to bat with her toes out like that :)
Hudson felt the need to slide into each base . . . just in case.
Camping naps are the best
I love having Jill and Hailey around because I hardly ever have to watch my kids
And I love being at the beach because my boys are completely happy digging for hours on end
After the initial reaction he was completely in love with the sand and would sprawl out in it.
I used to love laying on the sand for hours. I still love it, I just don't get to do it
Tanner thought he could teach B how to skim board . . . . .
After a few tries it was apparent that 20+ years will take a toll on your
skim boarding skills. So they bagged that and got out the boogie board instead.
Hudson is still a little aggressive with his loves but somehow Sketty loves it
2 comments:
I love this picture of Sweet Sketty sitting up in the tent with his beanie. Can't wait to see you all soon!
Love the new background and really love the big pictures!
Post a Comment