Here you go Mom!
{only missing Zach-currently serving in Ghana}
. . . and going in order . . .
![]() |
| Debi, Rick, Jacob, Alyssa, McKay (this is where Zach would go) |
![]() |
| Frank, Jessica, Joely, Michele, Jamie, Jacqui {I did very little editing on this picture} |
![]() |
| Morgen, Marc, Nate, Heidi, Caleb, Nicole |
Kayley, Elle, Connor, Mike, Lexi
(loved their background! How come all the others didn't turn out this good?)
Andre, AJ, Becky, Isaiah
Tavin, Jared, Tayah, Amy, Tristin
{love the licorice Tristin's concentrating on)
Stetson, Hudson, Me, Bryson, Tanner, Brynn
Emily and Jeff
{again, very little editing. Thank you}
And last but not least,
Mom and Dad
For those of you that don't feel like counting:
8 children, 8 in-laws
24 grandkids! . . . for now . . .
This year's theme was "Pirate's". Let's make next year's theme "sunscreen" people.
It would help the photo editor TONS!!!
If you looked at the raw images you could tell we'd been up there a few days when these pictures were taken. Everyone had sunburns and raccoon eyes, and/or bags under their eyes.
I vote next time we take pictures the first day.










4 comments:
Thank you -thank you - thank you! You had to admit they are great pictures! And thanks for all your editing - everyone looks wonderful!
Thanks sooo much Kim! They all look professionally done I might add :) I second taking the pictures the first day :)
Wow Kim. Great job on the photos of your family. I love the color coding of families. It really helps to keep everyone straight.
Love the colors! When can I schedule my appointment with you, Kim?!? Your photos look awesome. :)
Post a Comment