Friday, August 19, 2011

More Tahoe



All the tweens spent quite a bit of time jumping off the end of the dock


Amy and Jared brought a water grenade launcher that everyone had a blast with. I don't know if you can see but there are kids out in the water and on the dock trying to catch the balloons



Our last night was dress-up night. My little family loves costumes and it was fun getting ours put together. Especially when you get to run around with swords all night.  Almost everyone was able to throw a little pirate-something together.


Most of the kids enjoyed running around with their stank faces on all night

The medium girls really personified the naughty pirate princess roles
More happy faces :}

Jared and Marcus making homemade root beer
Too cute!

He likes to dress up but I didn't dare ask to try guy-liner on him. All it took was seeing his other male cousins (and uncles) wearing makeup and he was all for it.

Nicole could be on a Rosie-the-Riveter poster. She looks just like it!

I can hear him now. "I totally got you Doc-Hudson!"


All the family stayed out on the grass and watched "Hook" on the projector and had lots of candy and popcorn.
 One of the activities was making our own family Pirate Flags. This was the last morning so I got whoever was still around to represent their own family.



Marc just couldn't resist holding up Rick's pirate phallic symbol. The temptation was eating at him!!! Can you tell by the look on his face?
"Ummmm, I'm not sure about this life-jacket thingy."
Some of us went for a night-time cruise all the way around the lake and pulled up on North Shore for some dinner.


Sketty and Tayah were the only little kids who went and they both slept most of
 the 3+ hours on the boat.








1 comment:

Heidi said...

you need to show me how to do that kind of editing! I love it!