My kids fell in love with The Three Amigos last year shortly after Stetson was born and I knew this year would be perfect for them to dress up as them. I found the two hats at the costume store but I had to make the rest. We shopped at thrift stores quite a bit to find jackets and stuff for the bigger boys. I hand painted all their designs (except for Hudson's--his is a bandana cut into little pieces and ironed on). Hudson wore his costume for days and it felt nice to finally have them appreciate one of my big projects:)
Dusty Bottoms, Lucky Day and Little Neddy + Princess Tamina from the Prince of Persia (which no one seems to have seen--which is probably why her costume was on clearance ; /
BTW, if baby has his shoes on he. is. leaving! That's the signal for "get out the house". If you put his shoes on him and don't leave immediately he turns into a big hot mess, even if he has a sucker.
Sweet little Sketty walked the WHOLE neighborhood (which took forever!) and waved at almost everyone we passed. And every once in a while he'd look down at his hand and remember he was holding a sucker, pop it in for lick, and be on his way. He's so dang cute.
the whole cul-de-sac was lit with paper bag lanterns and we had to stop at EVERY SINGLE ONE and check it.
I love Halloween! And I love that my kids will walk for days without complaining!
Sketty wasn't really interested in the trick-or-treating, he mostly just enjoyed being able to walk all over. He would go to someone's door though if he heard a dog.
Grandma hasn't had trick-or-treaters in about 25 years so she manned the door while Tanner and I took the kids around but she made them promise she could pick out her favorites when they got back:)








2 comments:
LOVE the costumes! How did you get the majority of the creative genes in the family? Really cute Kim. I don't know how your find the time.
Kim. I am blown away by your talents. Girl, those costumes are amazing. Such a cool mom. And I echo Becky...how do you find the time?
Post a Comment