Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ralph's family shoot

Did a photo shoot with our friends the Ralphs a little while ago. Addi is 2 and not super excited about doing anything thats not her idea. Poor Lea was exhausted at the end of the shoot and Addi was soaked in sweat from all the crying. Fortunately we ended up with quite a few decent shots. I actually had a lot of fun editing these pictures because it went so fast. By far my best shoot as far as getting good in-camera images.

The kids all climbed up this little staircase and Addi was all smiles until I shot about 2 pictures. Fortunately I was fast.
What 2-yr-old doesn't love to climb on everything?


I love this wall. And this shot!

Too cute!

This was way towards the end .... can you tell?

Tanner says it looks like Jesse is choking Lea in this one. Its a little different, I'll admit.




Kiley is a great little model

.... and she loves her dad!

So does Addison.

I'm redoing a few things on this one but I do like the shot.

Kiley and Addison

I just thought this is a "real" family portrait.

How flippin cute is Ryan?  He's Huddy's little bud. The two of them will be hearth-throbs when they're teenagers.


The last shot



3 comments:

mom/oma said...

I actually LIKE the one of Jesse "choking" Lea - her hair is falling in front and it's good of everyone!

Shane & Amy said...

I like it too! I love the look of the last one too...them holding hands and the kids far behind. You've got an eye for this kind of thing! You're really good!

Leah W said...

Those are so cute Kim!!! i can't wait to see what mine look like!!! And those little amigos...are to freakin' die for!! well done K