Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Carlson Kids

I had a chance to take some pictures of the Carlson kids a little while ago. The boys turned 3 yesterday and hadn't had pictures done for a long while. Believe it or not, these boys are not identical. I can't tell the difference, but I do know Walker is always in blue. Thank you Kira:)




 Poor little Braden wouldn't crack a smile. To his credit, they found out the next day he had bronchitis:(
 


 
Walker was a little more excited about the camera
These boys have the most amazing eyelashes. I tried to get them to hold still long enough that I could capture them
this is the best I got.



I like this one a lot.



Sweet little (little) Kinsey has perfect skin. I barely had to touch-up any of her pictures.

Wide awake the whole time:)






1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for posting these you did such a great job!!