This weekend was HOT!!!
A little too soon to go from rainy and cold to 90 degrees.
Brynn and I had talked about having her do a lemonade stand so she
could earn some money, but since we don't get a ton of traffic on our street
I knew she'd get bored doing one at our house.
While we were at her game Saturday morning I decided it was already too hot.
We still had B's game at 1 so we decided to do the lemonade stand there.
Within about 10 min we had sold out and a lot of people would have bought
refills if we'd had any. The girls each made $4.25 and Hudson made $1.
He was the cutest little salesman.
The girls weren't sharing the table so he'd pour a cup and take it to the bleachers
and collect his money. He took a cup out to Tanner once, watched him drink the whole thing,
asked him if he enjoyed it, then said "K, you owe me 50 cents."
We got lots of comments about how good our fresh-squeezed homegrown lemonade was
so now the boys want to earn some money of their own.
The kids are all about more money/less work.
Poor kid was so hot he didn't know what to do with himself!
I think this is my new favorite picture of him. He loved sitting on the bench in the dugout with all the big boys. Maybe because it was the only shade within a mile....

1 comment:
I think it's my new favorite picture, too!!
Post a Comment