Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hudson Turns 1!!!





Hudson gave us a rough go at first and never did get the hang of being a good sleeper until just recently. Fortunately he's a very silly little b
oy and keeps up laughing all day long.  We have a tradition of getting our baby's their own little ca
ke on their first birthday. Hudson didn't know what to do with his. After about five minutes of looking at it I had to shove it in his face. Then he loved it!  He likes to fling his hands in the air whenever there's something on them so I ended up having to clean the whole kitchen after his cake.  He wasn't too interested in opening presents because he learned how to open the lid on my piano.  That is much more exciting.  So now I hear the same three notes his chubby little fist can touch all day long. 

No comments: