A few weeks before his birthday Tanner informed me that I had never thrown a party for him (because I never really had a reason to)! So I planned a surprise party and had lots of friends show up. He was very surprised and felt loved to have so many of his close friends. Thanks to all who came out. At Wild Island we had our own bowling garage with four lanes and lots of pizza and cake. They let the "birthday boy" get inside the wind tunnel and catch as many free vouchers as they can. I don't think they plan on big ol' bear paws like Tanner's--he caught about 30. They limited him to 10. All in all it was very fun and because of all those free vouchers we get to go back all year long! Woohoo!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
An old man
A few weeks before his birthday Tanner informed me that I had never thrown a party for him (because I never really had a reason to)! So I planned a surprise party and had lots of friends show up. He was very surprised and felt loved to have so many of his close friends. Thanks to all who came out. At Wild Island we had our own bowling garage with four lanes and lots of pizza and cake. They let the "birthday boy" get inside the wind tunnel and catch as many free vouchers as they can. I don't think they plan on big ol' bear paws like Tanner's--he caught about 30. They limited him to 10. All in all it was very fun and because of all those free vouchers we get to go back all year long! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment