Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No Josh, You are Loved


Shortly after Hudson was born Tanner bought tickets to the Josh Groban concert for my birthday. We had awesome floor seats and it was an amazing concert. The coolest part was when he came out onto the floor and I was literally 3 feet away from shaking his hand. I would have had to get uncomfortably close to a big butch security guard so I opted not to. But I was so close!  I love his voice and could listen to him sing all day long. Likewise, so do my kids.  Baby Hud has to have music in the car to fall asleep. I don't think there has ever been a day when a Josh Groban CD was not in our player. We listen to him all the time and my kids know all the words to his songs (the ones in English anyway). We love you Josh!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have all of my favorites of Josh on your music list. I absolutely love Si volvieras a mi. I love the spanish guitar in it. Tavin loves to listen to Josh too, maybe because we were at that concert too when T was in utero.

The King Family said...

Um yeah, he is THE BEST! I know what you mean about listening to him all day long. I don't think I could ever get bored with his music!