Thursday, July 10, 2008

RenoRodeoChamp



This year we were super late signing up Bryson for the Mutton Bustin' (like 4 months late). Good thing we can call the Rosser's our good friends. The Rosser family supplies most of the stock for the rodeo and all you have to do is throw out their name and you get treated like royalty (Tanner loves doing that during RenoRodeo time). So because we were late and there was a chance in heck we were going to get Bryson on the list we had to have Levi pull a few strings. And its a good thing because Bryson ended up winning the Mutton Busting. He didn't ride his sheep "Wild Thing" the whole way but he rode him the farthest. I had to zoom in from all the way on the other side of the arena so it's a little shaky in parts. The cutest thing was Bryson standing next to all his "new best friends" that he met that night doing re-plays of their rides. I had to cut a lot of it but its so sweet to watch them all. What a cute bunch of little boys. When they announced Bryson as the winner they called his name on the loud speaker and he was looking all around to try and figure out who it was. Then Levi put him on his shoulders and ran around the arena. We later found out that that was the highlight of Levi's week too. We are so glad to have the Rosser's as friends and not just for the perks. Brynn can't wait to do it when she's old enough.

Levi Rosser is in the green Blistex shirt.



a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEit_oAC19DUGGlVYKemYlcjMRI50-3TeCr7Ues_21P6ZMW00D975KQblJbPOmepIkaKoEBXGv56DvSLNnau5O68d46SHDgo0wugPGq2KeCcMHMjcf_0O0vv9GIZlX3QOeE2mbk39MeFkb_U/s1600-h/IMG_1775.JPG">
Levi and Katie Rosser with Bryson


I can't tell you how much Bryson LLLOOOOVVVEEESS Katie!






Stretching before the show

5 comments:

mom/oma said...

Bryson is THE cutest little mutton buster ever!!

{owens} said...

oh my gosh, you guys. bryson is so dang cute, and not to mention, brave! wow, tell him congrats from us.

ash and cam

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! You're such a stud Bryson!

Kim said...

That was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!! Go Bryson...you little stud muffin!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you on Saturday!! I set my blog up, follow the link in my name.