Thursday, July 31, 2008
Something's Missing
Bryson is officially entering the post-toddler stage. A few weeks ago we were eating corn for dinner and he complained about his tooth feeling weird. Come to find out it was a little loose. So Friday night Papa Clint suggested he tie a string to the baby tooth and yank it out. Bryson objected vehemently. After church on Sunday his Primary teacher came up to me in the hallway looking very sheepish and apologizing to me. Apparently he had persuaded Bryson to let him tug on the tooth, not knowing that it was his very first loose tooth! So his teacher tugged and it came right out. They got a picture with his phone and showed me. So I missed Bryson losing his very first tooth. Oh well! We haven't given it to the tooth fairy because Tanner has been gone since Sunday and Bryson wants to show him. We're pretty sure he has another loose tooth and hopefully Tanner and I will be able to witness losing this one. The highlight for Bryson was that all of his primary class got to witness it. And it must have been a highlight for them too because I got to hear all about it from each of his classmates! Everyday I get to see new tricks Bryson can do with the hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nooooo! Stay little!!
Post a Comment