Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nevada Beach

Yesterday we spent the day at Nevada Beach near South Shore Lake Tahoe. It was really hot! Unfortunately there was a lot of ash left over from the fires last year and we had black soot all over us. Oh well. It was still a great day


Jumping into the pit
A beautiful clear day
Good thing I'm buff. I do this a lot!

We forgot all our beach toys at home. The kids were thoroughly entertained watching two little mexicans bury their little brother all day.  Hud was right there the whole time

3 comments:

Bethany said...

The beach looks beautiful. I swear, Bill and I need to do more stuff like this with Max.

Oh yeah, you look great!

Kimmy said...

Where's Nevada beach? You had a perfect day! We love Brynn's swimsuit!

R&D said...

We really miss Tahoe. It really made me miss all of you guys and all the fun we had in Reno. Take care