And this is the first project we've done as a family. Also the reason we were 30 min. late to church.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Buried Alive
This past week I was getting ready for my first Super Saturday--this time with my ward--and I feel like I was buried under rolls of vinyl all week. I spent almost all of Wednesday messing with my machine and it was very frustrating. On top of that Tanner was working 18 hours days all week (and this week), so I got to be solo parent for the week. Always awesome! So I finally got done with my ward only to have a bunch of women on Saturday say "So, when is the last day to sign up for some of these?" Ummm. . . .seriously? Last Sunday! But I agreed to print out more for the slackers. Once I'm done with those I get to get started on two more wards. Fortunately they shouldn't be too bad. I feel like I've completely neglected my children and this week I have a few fun things planned for them. Here's a couple of the projects we did for my ward's S.S.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All I can say is wow...great job Kim! I wish I were in your ward and got to make all those cool things! Sorry it was such a pain to get it all done...it always is.
Cute projects! I hate hate hate the hours the men are working....I feel like a single mom and by the time the girls go down for bed...I'm so tired! Hang in there!
Ok, I seriously love the Pres Monson one! You always so such a fantastic job!
I want one of each (including the cookies)! When's the last day to get my order in? :) (No, I'm serious, really.)
Kim you are so talented and creative, you did such a great job with these projects. I know I signed up for a couple of them but I had to work (bummer) and didn't get a chance to get you the money! So I'm a slacker but can you add me a couple of things? (thomas s. monson sign, and the candle holders)?
I love those!! THey are so great! I sooo miss the old Ward! we might buck the system and start going back to Peavine Mountain... the new ward is not clicking in any way shape or form!! lol Seriously Kim those are so great... very talented lady! BTW I am starting to read the twilight series... finally!
Post a Comment